pon, 21. ruj|
PMI Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® Preparation Course
2 day online preparation course for PfMP certification, including practice exams and exam-simulation exercises! As Turlon's partner, pm4you provides 10% discount on full price, so to get promotion code contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time & Location
21. ruj 2020. 09:00 – 22. ruj 2020. 16:00
About the Event
The course is designed for practitioners who use portfolio management and who are looking to validate their knowledge, skills, and experience. The certification requires 4 to 7 years of portfolio management experience and a minimum of 8 years of professional business experience. The course outcome with allow portfolio managers to be equipped with the concepts, tools, techniques, and motivation to transform the engine of their enterprise project management environment – a structured portfolio decision process.
After completing this course, you should learn how to:
- identify the steps needed to complete your exam application and meet the required criteria
- prepare to pass the PMI® PgMP® certification examination
- align and manage the portfolio, strategically, to satisfy organisational objectives and priorities, through benefit realisation
- articulate and emulate the role of a portfolio manager
- apply the principles and skills of a portfolio manager to your real-world environment
- study and prepare for the PfMP® Examination
- apply for the certification and pass the initial panel review on your application