INTENSIVE project management TRAINING:
"how to become & remain successful Project manager"
„The best project managers are outstanding leaders.
They motivate, bring people together, and accomplish great things. They lead with accountability, are risk aware, and have courage to act. They get the best and the most exciting assignments.
They are the ones that succeed.”
Training is organized as in house and you can book appointment via e-mail:
The training will provide basic knowledge, guidance and practical advice on how to build and improve the skills of achieving results in a complex project environment for beginners and anyone who want to start a career in project management. Participants will learn how to effectively manage projects from start to finish through various areas of knowledge and project management phases. Understanding the concept of project and project methodology is based on PMI® standards through the "Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition".
The training is ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to better manage the project, from project administrators, coordinators, business owners, managers and members of project teams in the real and public sector, owners and directors of SMEs, directors of institutions, anyone who wants to acquire knowledge and skills of project management or to understand how to function in a project-organized environment.who do not have or have little experience in project management, and want to start a career in project management or participate in projects in different roles. From workshop will benefit also Project Managers who have experience and are preparing for the PMP® certification and want to refresh basic project management knowledge.
On education you will learn what is the role, area of knowledge and skills of the Project Manager and get the necessary expertise to manage one or more projects within the organization:
Set project goals
Develop a project plan
Balance the requirements of project scope, time and cost
Plan, lead, monitor and complete the project within the planned framework
Monitor and control the process, provide the necessary documentation
Learn to avoid typical project management mistakes
Understand the project methodology as a team member
This 2 day training’s framework is based on several key topics with practical workshop and will cover following topics:
Workshop Outline Introduction
• Workshop Goals
• Practical Group exercise
Project Management Framework
• What is a Project
• Differences between project, process and product
• Difference between project, program and portfolio
• Project management methodologies
• The role of the PMO
• The role and skills of the Project Manager
• The role and skills of Project Team members
• Possible factors affecting the project
• Practical Individual exercise
Project Lifecycle, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
• Concepts of Project life cycle process – plan driven vs. change driven
• 5 process groups (Initiation, Planning, , Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing )
• 8 of 10 project management knowledge areas (Scope, Time, Budget, Stakeholder, Risk, Communication, Resources)
• Practical Group exercise
Project Initiation phase
• Key activities in the project initiation process
• How to start a Project
• Feasibility analysis, project scope, high level plan and budget
• Project strategic and specific goals, assumptions, constraints and risks
• Creating a Project charter and Stakeholder register
Project Planning phase
• Defining business needs – requirement analysis, requirement matrix
• Defining the scope of the project
• Methodology for estimating the duration of the activity
• Developing a project schedule
• How to plan a project budget
• Risk structure and planning
• Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
• Develop a risk register
• Develop a project organization structure and resource plan
• Design of RACI matrix
• Project communication management concepts
Creating Project plan
Practical Group Exercise – if possible on real Customer projects
Project Executing phase
• The role of Project Manager in the project implementation phase
• Project team management
• Communication management
• Escalation matrix
• Risk management
• Managing stakeholders expectations
Monitoring and Controlling key Project aspects and Closing project
• Monitoring and control processes
• Scope, Time and Budget Control-EVM Techniques
• How to manage change
• Project closure processes
• Tips & tricks for efficient project management
PMI-PMP®, PMI-CAPM® certification process (optional)
After training all participants will get:
Original custom made templates of project documents used in presentation.
Individual consultations on project management topics for participants 30 days after training.
14 PDU / contact hours of project management education that can be used for PMI certification holders or prerequisite for PMI certification application.
Certificate of attendance
Training is organized as in house and you can book appointment via e-mail: email@example.com.
Let Me Help You Manage Your Projects More Successfully!