Tatjana Kotarski has a master's degree in information technologies, a PMI® certified Program and Project Manager (PgMP®, PMP®, ACP®) and a certified PMI trainer (PMI ATP Instructor®) with 15 years of practical experience on 50+ projects.
Tatjana is also certified Mentor & Coach and holds EMCC Global EIA Practitioner level Individual Accreditation.
My motivation stems from passion for the project management profession ('My motivation comes from playing the game I love') and I'm engaged in promoting a project management culture in different ways: through training, seminars, mentoring and writing professional articles, trying to convey my dedication and passion for project management to the wider community.
Find out why Tatjana choose professional career in leading projects, provide trainings and advocate project management profession in PickJobs interview.
How CAN I HELp YOU
Dialogue with PM
A project management training 3 months programme with the opportunity to embed the learning in 1:1 mentoring or coaching sessions for beginners, professionals and project enthusiasts in project knowledge domains sharing experience and best practice on real project examples.
Customized project management trainings based on practice workshops as well as cerification preparation tailored to drive the action needed to change your workplace. Designed to fit your needs, this training is delivered at your workplace, and can range from one-off workshops to programmes designed over several weeks.
Focused on quality assurance and audit for project management methodologies and practice for specific organization culture environment and market. This 1 month programme includes analysis, final report and assessment how to use best practices to maximize utilization of pm procedures, policies and framework.
- sri, 21. rujVirtual training21. ruj 08:30 – 23. ruj 16:00Virtual trainingIt’s exciting time to be agile! PMI-ACP exam is focused on real world agile knowledge and with this training we will help to you build agile mindset and to get in the best shape possible for taking the exam. Main objective is to prepare participants/mentee for PMI-ACP® certification.
- sub, 01. lisVirtual training01. lis 08:30 – 29. lis 16:00Virtual trainingThis 5 days training framework with practice exam questions will prepare participants for PMI-PMP® certification. After completing this course participants will get the corresponding PDU education hours needed for exam, access to exclusive PMI® courseware and exam simulator.
- sri, 09. stuZagreb09. stu 09:00 – 10. stu 16:00Zagreb, Ravnice 48, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaDo you want your projects to be faster, more successful and within budget? Attend the Practical Project Management training and learn Project Management through practical examples and templates that you will use in practice. Education also brings points for PMI® certification.
- čet, 08. proAuditorij Kraš08. pro 09:00 – 09. pro 16:00Auditorij Kraš, Ravnice 48, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaThe goal of training is to master the basic agile concept and principles of project management, with a more detailed overview and practical simulation of the agile method Scrum Framework, that is most often used to organize work on agile projects.
- 2 daysinHouse training
- 2 daysInhouse training2 daysInhouse training, Zagreb, CroatiaTraining will provide basic knowledge, guidelines and practical advice on how to build and improve project management skills for beginners and anyone who starts a career in leading projects. Understanding the project concept is based on a combination of the best traditional and agile practices.